Sunday, August 26, 2007

Umaiya at The Place, Damansara Perdana


Its a Japanese restaurant located in a shopping centre, The Place at Damansara Perdana. The restaurant is easily seen from the outside of the shopping centre. Hence, just park the car outside the shopping centre and walk in. It has a cosy setting with long wooden benches with back rest. Decoratives of Japanese lanterns and sake glasses.
Frankly, I couldnt remember all the names to the dishes that I have tried...but i try to my best here to describe the food that I have tried. My personal favourite is one that is prepared with fresh tuna and ladies finger. I love it cos the tuna is so fresh and it just goes very well with the stickiness from the ladies finger. There is another one which is not too bad which is something with foie gras and beef...quite a good combination of taste. The rest is like soft shell crab maki...which one of my visits wasnt that fresh...hence affected my impression of the quality of food. But anyhow, the tuna is such a good go for.

No comments: